- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 sprig of sage
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 6 thin slices of ginger root
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sachet of saffron, salt
This recipe is for those who are tired of eating “boring” chicken and vegetables and are craving some flavor.
Thanks to the combination of saffron and ginger, your meat takes a savory and spicy taste without loading calories.
– Remove fat from chicken breast and cut into thin strips.
– Put the oil in a skillet along with all the seasonings (except parsley) and sauté the chicken for 5-6 minutes on high heat, stirring occasionally.
– Turn down the fire, cover the chicken with a lid and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
Add salt, saffron and chopped parsley (if it’s dry, add a drop of water), cook for other 5 minutes.
Serve Still Warm!